Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shout Outs

I wanted to give a holler to my awesome hosts who made Hong Kong an amazing experience.  I honestly had the best possible time!


Sam, for picking me up, housing me, training me the way of HK's transit system, exchanging my money,  taking me places to eat, having his friends take me around...just everything everything, Sam was there to help me out and then some.  Did I mention that he was working in China at the same time??  The guy is a life-saver as well as his friends Mandy and Kary.


I thought this photo was funny because I've never seen someone with a drink in the back of a taxi.  That's what happens when drinking in a car is illegal, I guess.  Anyways, David took me around to a few different places that I had never heard about along with a few historical anecdotes.  He also took me back to the airport, thank goodness!  I don't think I would have figured it out in time with public transport.


I found Spencer online one night and was like umm aren't you in HK and he was like uhhh yeah are you?!  And thus a happy story followed.  He gave me an intro to the expat life and so far, I'm liking it.

So to everyone I met in HK, SPANKS!  I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment