Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Night at the racetrack


I haven't seen as many foreigners (ie. White people) as I thought I would have by now but it's apparently because they all go to the racetrack! I thought Delmars race track was fun but the nighttime experience was totally different. I mean, yes, you still make bets you don't fully understand and yes you still grab beers but really, the place was melting pot of every country. If I were to look for a rich husband, this would be the first place I'd go.

In other news, I totally had some beginners luck with my first bet. Basically won my money back (and Spencer a first place win) but my luck was only good for one round because I ended up being down by 60 (which is less than 10 usd). It's all fun and games until I realize I could buy another pair of shoes. Jk, shoes are still more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment