Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Mom's Priorities

Facebook chatting with my mom.  I'm sure some of her fans will enjoy this one.


Me
hi mom!
i tried to upload a video but internet is too weak here
I will update more next week with video!
9:45pmMeiling
wow! be careful! there are people out there drug girls and harvest their kidneys in china
9:46pmMe
uhh
ok
9:46pmMeiling
love you!
when are you going to vietnam?
9:47pmMe
lol
sunday
but i will go to phuket for2 dys
and be back in vietnam on tuesday
9:47pmMeiling
when you have a chance next time. go to RC and okay my food trade
9:47pmMe
-_-
9:47pmMeiling
good! have fun n take lots of picture i bucket
9:47pmMe
lol ok
ok i will
9:49pmMeiling
I enjoy reading your blog. it made me happy and you are so good at that with a great sese of humor your mom gave you
9:50pmMe
hahaha
yeahh
I guess thats a side affect of having you as my mom
9:50pmMeiling
u are awesome
9:50pmMe
no YOU'RE awesome
9:50pmMeiling
side effect? I beg your pardon!
9:50pmMe
haha
9:51pmMeiling
that is a great trait!
9:51pmMe
haha
I knoww I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen's mom... you're kinda awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is, i think, the funniest person i have ever met in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andrew! If Kriste is a bit crazy it is mostly my fault.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, that was awesome. I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete