Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Celeb Crush


There are certain things that make me swoon and most of them include Brad Pitt and Fight Club:


Abs
Arms
Shoulders

But what really kills me?

A fitted suit to cover that all up.  AKA: Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11.



I'm not even going to get into the fact that "he's getting old" because the man still makes me practically faint.  

And what is it about Brad that pretty much encompasses everything I could hope for in a man?  Obviously, he's ridiculously good looking.  Strong jaw, charming personality, sense of humor, how amazing he looks when he eats (Ocean's 11 again), Fight Club, a man's man, a family man and his love for architecture (both masculine and artistic).  How perfect can you get??  Besides Nicholas Sparks novels, Brad Pitt makes you wish for the impossible!


No comments:

Post a Comment