Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Singapore Grand Prix 2010

Just moments ago did I find out that:

I'M GOING TO THE FORMULA ONE RACE!

I had really wanted to purchase tickets earlier, but when I saw the prices, I just accepted that I would have to make the sacrifice so that I could stretch my funds a bit longer.  However, this morning I was surprised with my very own ticket!  I am so excited!  

The Singapore Grand Prix is Formula One's first night race...and yes, it's in Singapore of all places!  I saw the lineup for music performances and it looks sick.  I have a Saturday ticket so I'll see Adam Lambert, but Missy Elliot (love her) is performing Friday and Mariah Carey and Sean Kingston are performing Sunday (LOVE THEM).  I heard it's super loud and festive throughout all of Singapore during this time so I'm PUMPED.


No comments:

Post a Comment