Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Closet Space



He doesn't know it, but I have my sights on the The Closet.

It started out 50/50 between me and the boy, but clearly I'm taking claim to about 66% now.  Hey, those winter clothes take up way more space!  This doesn't included another closet about half the size that holds my coats and his work shirts.  Did I mention I'm shopping for a dresser (with a mirror on top for maximum makeup/jewelry accessibility, please), too?


Something like this would be ideal.  Of course, it doesn't seem to exist in Japan.  Just like crockpots.

Honestly, I don't know how people in Japan store everything they need in the tiny apartments.  Jackets and sweaters themselves take up too much space!  I wish I could observe people and learn their ways (in the most uncreepy way possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment