Things have been fast, fun and, overall, very good lately. Things I've been wanting to blog about but haven't had time to actually string together as a decent post:
- Happy and fun trip with my mom and sister visiting.
- Bursting into tears when they left
- Getting my bonus (yay)
- Spending/celebrating my bonus
- cold weather and changing leaves
- holiday decoration shopping and how online shopping blows in Japan
- how I can't see what I'm typing anymore bc this Blogger app sucks.
- Preparing for my first 5k run (don't laugh people, I'm a novice!)
- Planning for our trip to London for Christmas
- our holiday to Kyoto and surrounding region
- Hosting our first Thanksgiving dinner this weekend
Overall, I'm so happy and excited when I wake up in the morning. Maybe it's because it's the holiday season, maybe it's because of my mom and sisters trip, or maybe it's because I'm finally starting to feel settled into my life but I'm really happy and content with things.
Is that sugary sweet enough for ya?