Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Feeling Homey

Taken with iPhone and Photosynth. Edited with Procamera, Diptic, Photo Studio.

I didn't think it would make such a big difference moving into a new apartment, but it does!  We had a great place before, but this place is just so nice to actually live in with separate rooms to walk into and - wait for it - 


A walk-in closet. *squeal*

I know, I'm going on about a closet, but with my seemingly constant roaming about and inability to grow some roots the past several years, it's nice to have a place to store my material things in. 

By the way, I bought that little stand on the right for the Boy's very belated birthday gift. He always hangs his trousers on random boxes and furniture after work and I thought this would be perfect, especially since I can never find anything he would like within a reasonable budget.

Also, I hope this entices visitors:


A spare room with a balcony. And awesome view(s).

We didn't think we needed one in our last place but we were so wrong. Our poor guests who did visit had to deal with us waking up and getting ready for work while being in the foot traffic to midnight restroom treks. 

Hopefully we'll be able to keep this place looking clean with all the hidden storage places (since when did I ever think about that sort of thing?).  My co-worker warned me, "Be care of where you set things down the first time because once you place it, it's never moving!"  So true!


No comments:

Post a Comment